- To further the interest and knowledge of gardening;
- To study the artful use of flowers;
- To encourage civic beauty and environmental concern and to undertake projects to promote these interests, primarily in the Borough of Fair Haven.
- Member of The Garden Club of New Jersey (District 8) since 1952 and National Garden Clubs, Inc.
- Organized September 5, 1951; Incorporated in 1956
- Meetings: First Wednesday of each month at Noon in the Community Center, Fisk Street, Fair Haven, unless otherwise noted in the calendar. Contact us for more information.
- Garden Club of New Jersey's "Garden Club of the Year" for 2014.
Site updated 9/12/16